당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you, and I wish upon a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. rejection hurts. losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.

I love you so much that at times I cannot look at you for fear that I might faint or die or wake up.

No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry.


The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to.

of all the ways you hurt me; I think the worst was when you stood up and asked her to dance to our song.


When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it


"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."


The worst thing to confront is to watch the person you love loving someone else!


I'm gonna love you up and love you down i'd cross the world just to hear your sound

Love makes life so confusing, but without love would you really want to live?


The worst thing of love is you trying to confess your love to the one you love,but u worry of his/her rejection,so in the end u just sit quietly there and gaze at that person,unitl she/he realizes that you had fell in love with them


If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind, I would say once, because you never really left…



Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her!




I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.


The hottest love has the coldest end

Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.


True love begins when nothing is looked for in return


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.


For every word you say, another piece of my heart you take


He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.


Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart.


All life is just a progression toward, and then a recession from, one phrase—`I love you.


Loved you once, you loved me not, I love you twice but I forgot. You never loved me and you never will, but, even so, I love you still

I always knew I would look back on my crying and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughter and cry.


Nothing can change what you mean to me There's a lot that I want to say But just hold me for this moment, 'Cause our love will light the way


roses are red. violets are blue. Love never crossed my mind until the day i met you.


Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.


Any guy can love a thousand girls...but only a rare guy can love one girl in a thousand ways


To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world



Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.


Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back...don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours


How do you move on? You move on when your heart finally understands that there is no turning back.


If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor. Love is the rhythm, and You are the music.



if you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours. If it doesnt, it was never yours.



when you say you LOVE someone, make sure that your spelling is correct. because if you're going to browse a dictionary, luv.lav.lab.lub. means NOTHING.


if love is painful, and tortures us so, why do we love? Why is it all we search for in life? This pain, this agony? Why is it all we long for? This torture, this powerful death of self? Why?The answer is so simple cause it’s…LOVE.


They said that if you are unable to sleep, it's because there's someone thinking about you...surely that person misses you. That's why if you can't sleep, sorry, I can't help it.


The best thing about me is you.


Love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, then you forget the rules and play from your heart


you are my sun, you are my moon,I will be with you till your last afternoon


Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special boy/girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.


A kiss, when all is said, what is a kiss? It is an oath of allegiance taken at a closer proximity. A promise more precise. A seal upon a confession. The red dot upon the I of loving. Instances of eternity, murmuring like a bee. A balmy communication with the sweet scent of flowers, that elects the mouth to the ears. It is a passion of inhaling each others heart, each others& soul, and each others& lips.



And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.



Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.



I self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt... but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run..


By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.





I close my eyes and all i see is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment