당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Monday, January 18, 2010


1.minute
where that feeling gone to?? where had u go?.
ii'm sorry. Forgiive me..
even if its too late. just let me say,
even if its too late. i want u to know.
i still love you

i really can't let go
so long, since you've been missing
its good to see you again, how you doing?
how about we? dont let this happen again.



15 miinutes later..

I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that " I MISS YOU "......



another 2 minutes later

i dont know where i stand with you i dont know what i mean to you all i know is everytime i look at you, think of you all i wanna do is be with you ...


No comments:

Post a Comment