당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 thiings i can't have

today iin my work friends vehicle
there were total of 6 of them in the car
we were conversing about what we wanted most
and we all had to give an honest opiniion

the question: 2 Thiing you want most but can't have

all their answers were normal
- BMW 7 series
- Be a super model

- Singer
- Famous designer

- Sports Racer
- My very own beautiful girls

- Malaysian Top gamer
- Top 1 Clubber

- Lots of Money
- Lamboughini

then iit came to me
ii didnt bother to answer i just kept still and quiet
but they all priicked it out from me

silently my answers flowed

My answer:





1.Hiim
-They all shook their heads in pity and frowned

i answered back, i don't need your self pity , this is my decision to choose,not yours


2.Freedom, the one thing i can never have
-They all kept quiet knowing thats the truth and all tried to gave me a frenly smile
-Then whispers.

i answered back, i'm strong on the surface not all the way through. i have ears. need not whisper, i can hear everything.



The end of the conversation
then they all brought me to MCDonalds and bought me 2 McFlurries to brighten up my mood

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment