당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Thursday, January 7, 2010


1.The great love i have for you
2.Is gone and i find my dislike for you
3.Grows everyday when i see you
4.I do not even like your face
5.The one thing i want to do
6.Is to is look at other boys.I never wanted to
7.Marry you. Our last conversation
8.was very boring and has not
9.made me look forward to seeing you again
10.you think only of yourself
11.if we were married i know that i would find
12.life very difficult and find no
13.pleasure living with you.I have a heart
14.To give. but its not something that
15.i want to give you. No one is more
16.foolish and selfish as you.You are not
17.able to care for me and help me
18.i sincerely want you to understand that
19.I speak the truth. You will Do me a favour
20. If you think this is the end.Do not
21.Try to answer this.Your letters are full of
22.things that do not interest me. you have no
23.True love for me. Good bye.Believe me
24.i do not care for you please don't think that
25. i am still your lover


read odd numbers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment