당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Monday, January 11, 2010

that night
everything was said to be a gift sent down from heaven

that day
you told me to be yours
it was like finding something rare

the very moment
you took my hand and gave me my first kiss.
it brought tears to my eyes
knowing that you really loved me
knowing that i was loved
knowing to have this warmth
it was all like a image burned into my heart
when i look into your eyes
i see me.
- is that the person you love?

when u look inside my eyes,
do you see yourself staring back?.
- thats the person i wanna be for a lifetime,
- no matter what hardships i would have to go through
- i'll go through it all just to be with you
- so just give me a sign
- a sign that you care, a sign that you don't
- if not, i'll just be insanely screwing my brain over and over
- and it hurts alot. even now,


In that Time,
i knew that your name was permanently carved on my
Wooden Heart.
I chose to be with you
i still want to

the very day i found you, was the first time i fell deep in love. even though you left without a word. i always kept loving you till today. is it so hard to see through my feelings?. all i ever wanted was you to just stay by my side, never leave, and tell me the truth was that you loved me. but now.. your gone, im not ...sure i can have you back. i wanna speak up. but have u regained your heart?.


i want to tell you
Why i did that

i wanted to tell you
That i still want you

but, these thoughts still squander in my mind
what if you don't feel the same anymore?
then i would just be a fool desperate for you
- but the fact is i really love you
- i tried forgetting about u
- but your image just keeps projecting into my mind like flashbacks

what if you had someone else that could care for you
- i might as well stay aside and just watch

What if all this while,
it was just a joke to you?..


now i just realised, the one thing i can never have is you. i made my mistakes. and now im chasing them to get them back. all i want to say is in this life, i just realised, i can only love one person that lasts through a whole lifetime, and that person was you. if i had the chance to get back, i would correct my mistakes, make up for the times i hurt u and ignored you. all i want to do is love you and let you love me back.
i seriously cant get you out of my head , it has also been so long. its driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment