당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Mask of Paiin


my mask is pain.
For some reason or another ii just can't seem to find a positive outlook on life.
ii get angry when people try to relate with how ii feel,
because ii'm convinced they won't understand.
Deep down ii know there should be a million reasons for people to want to get to know me,
but instead ii often find myself closing off from them around me.
ii have my selected friends,
but They can't help ,iinstead ii want something more, that i can't find out what exactly that is
ii find opening up difficult,
but ii do find my ways to let things out.
ii have my good days,
but even through the good times,
ii feel like there is always going to be those feelings that don't sit right.

whatever, there's no diiference..

No comments:

Post a Comment