당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

爱?

ii was iin my room
thiinking over and over

scriibbled on a piece of a paper

and all these quotes ii gather

to share it all over

every biit of my shattered heart
every part of my Whole heart

warm / cold
broken / fixed

Liies a part where iit all comes back to reality to haunt me
over and over repeatedly

God gave us two ears to hear,
two eyes to see and two hands to hold.
But why did God give us only one heart?
Because he wants us to find the other one.

Back then I thought I was the unluckiest person in the world,
then I looked at you and smiled.
Why? Because no matter how unlucky I was,
it was worth it because of you.


They said love is like a toy.
When it's new, it's so loved and don't want to lend it to others,
doesn't want anybody touching it and don't want to let go of it.
Yes, it's being taken care of, but the down side is, it's being played so many times.



In every girls life there will always be those three guys..
.the one she loves,
the one she hates,
and the one she cant get enough of..
.and in the end...
they're all the same guys.

I love you not because I need you,
I need you because I love you

They say love hides in every corner,
then I must be walking in circles


Is the word "love" important?
I don't know but for me, you are more important.
Do you know why?
Because how can I say "I love you" if you're not here.



One time I asked you, "why do you love him so much?" you told me, "because we've been together for so long", I got annoyed because you're numb, you didn't even think that the time you were together, it took me longer to have waited for you.

No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment