당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Sunday, January 3, 2010

dark confessions

ii know you have nothiing much to say to me
iits ok, in this relatiionship lend me a hand?
Just let me do the talkiing, Let me love you
Love me back. Smiile and Tell me that you are happy

ii love you
ii miiss you
.1314.

These words will never bore me, ii will neither get tiired of sayiing it
because i will only say it to you, For you

Giiive me your hand, together we will find a way to get through every obstacles and objects that gets in our Road.
Together we will walk on the road that leads us to Forever.
No matter what, nothiings gonna change my love for you
because i love you just the way you are.

The spaces between my fiingers were left for someone else to fill them up
and that was
-you

the siight of you makes my heart Flutter
Heariing you sing puts my miind at ease
Knowiing that you love me makes me blush and feel warm.
- it's been so long ever since i felt that way

Knowiing that you will never leave me alone.
- ii just hope iits not a lie, ii trust you.. i won't too..


ii'm just liike a toy, a hand made outcast wiith only one glass heart
ii was broken so many tiimes
Played around then tossed around here and there
left in The Shadows Of a Clown

Pretending to smile,
Pretending to be what i wasn't
Pretending to feel like i belong
Pretending to be strong
Pretending to feel

ii was so briitle yet so frail inside.
i always kept everythiing to myself.

You always said what you thiink.
ii let you, speakiing out for myself would only break 2 hearts
so i miight as well just hurt myself in the long run


But wiith you, i withstand myself to the limit.
Your what keeping me alive wiith emotiions
Your what keeping me warm and Red

ii love you ,
iim not sure you are aware of that.
iif i had one wiish
I wiish that you could lend my eyes
So that you could see how special and important you are to me
and how i feel when i look at you.
So just do me one favour

Tell me your happy ?
Tell me your sad?
Tell me how you feel?
Just don't resent me. .

because this life i am living, its just like a cage.
iim strong on the surface not all the way through

No comments:

Post a Comment