당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BRANDY

thanks for always being there for me
thanks for always lending me hand
thanks for always standing up for me for my rights and wrongs
thanks for always being my sister from birth till the end


thanks for the memories we shared
thanks for the conversations we laughed over
thanks for the arguements we cried over
thanks for the secrets we sweared over
thanks for giving me at least a nice piece of memory imprinted in me

but now that your no longer here,
but gone somewhere else

i'm all alone
everything's changed
i don't even know what to do anymore

i miss you

R.I.P

28th May 1994
till
10th January 2010

involved in a car accident
died of too much blood loss and brain tumor.



lots of love
from your one and only

kiim sung-hye
xiimo

i miss you
we will meet somewhere on the border line
just wait for me
i'll promise i'll be there
A.S.A.P





Brandy. i really need you now. where and WHY did you have to go? of all ppl you. i won't believe that your never coming back!!!!!!!.. Shit... of all people you. of all people me. am i just a toy produced by a manufacturer, thrown away into a dumpster, and always avoided?... a forgotten old memory? a tastless candy?......

No comments:

Post a Comment