당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Monday, January 18, 2010

regrets and unforgotten moments?..

my life only exists for you

my life only exists for the pain

my life only exists for no freedom

my life only exists to assist others

my life only exists so i am misunderstood by my peers..

my life only exists to the tears of regrets

my life only exists to the unforgotten mistakes

my life only exists to the fake smiles i shower with people

my life only exists to accompany friends and family

my life only exists to love only one

my life only exists to wait till the time its my turn to go


day
day
day day
DAY!!!!!!

i think............

what went wrong?
it was me :)

night night night
as i walked by the park on my way out to our gathering point
my heart hurt..

as long as your happy
i'll stay out of your way



brandy...
when are you coming back?
so soon? u had to go?.....
:'(.....

No comments:

Post a Comment