당신 사랑

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다

당신은 나의 생활을 착색한다
사랑해요, 각 방법으로. 1314년

Monday, January 18, 2010

아무도는 이해한다

together,
will you take my hand?
together,
let make our own frame.
Together,
lets make new memories
together,
lets say we'll stay together
together,
let's remain like this forever

today, teacher always came in late to class..
eng leong kept walking pass by
urging me to come out to have a chat

i walked on out
and he talked about my problems
i knew he tried to help
well he did, he talked with me
and that felt nice. nice to have someone to talk to
THANKS eng Leong ^^

you say you understand
im sure u do!
but the truth is.
u don't.- not tat much
because your not me
i entered hell
ever since the day i opened my eyes
i live , i work for my own roof.
i live i work for my own clothes and food
i live i work to satisfy the others .
but one problem is,
my life,
it hard to solve
even if u tried helping
i won't let you.
even if its my own problems
i wouldn't risk that chance to get you guys into trouble.
even if you Could solve it.
its not worth letting you guys take the risk

to me,
i won't wnt to trouble friends

to me,
friends are important

to me,
lives of others are Precious then mine.

to me,
they are the only things that makes me smile





the chatting ended.




as i walked on home...

from school

i passed by the park we used to sit at and talk and played.i smiled over this flashback it was the nicest memory i had.i went ahead and sat on the bench. took a puff*i promised i wont anymore , but i had to release the stress*..i looked up the sky placed my hand as if im reaching for something, it was then i realised i...

was whipsering your name. and i was smiling so hard..

damn..:)

silly me..

it was nearly dark
i sat in the circled tunnel and read all the people who have been here
the things they wrote
so touching , yet jealousy filled me..

all the memories flashed backed into my head.
it hurt, so much just like a big yellow school bus

but ever since 1.1.2010
i promised myself
i would no longer cry
even if there was pain and hurt or happiness.
as the memories hit me like a brick wall

i smiled and cried and touched my chest
it hurts alot, but i enjoyed the pain

tonight , everynight it is always time to gather.
i wanna quit, they won't let me.
all i have to do is stay.

im tired.
of waiiting

im tired.
of sneaking out

im tired.
of this life

im tired.
for not having freedom

im tired.
of school

im tired.
of the bruises

im tired.
of the tears

im tired.
of your neglected love







im tired









...........of being alive

No comments:

Post a Comment